It's the biggest shopping season of the entire year! DUH, everybody knows that!
What most people don't know is that to take full advantage of the season, you need to be going full-steam throughout the months of October and November, and then you've got to keep that energy going throughout all of December.
We want to see you do huge things for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and throughout the entire holiday shopping season this year. We're here to share some amazing tips, tricks, and tools you can use here at StoreFrontier™ to ensure you put a few dings in the universe this holiday season. So let's crank it up and make sure you're holiday ready!
1) LAUNCH NOW & KEEP LAUNCHING ALL SEASON LONG
Maybe you're just getting started filling up your store or maybe you've got tons of designs launched and live right now. Either way, it's time to get some new items up on your store. To get your fans and followers excited and keep them excited, you always need to be giving them something new. We see the biggest and most consistent growth from store owners who regularly add new items. You're going to see higher ticket totals and more over-all sales when people come in to snag one item and ultimately stumble on something else they want.
2) LIMITED TIME SALES & SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION ITEMS
Have you experienced the most powerful sales engine on the planet? It's called TeeBlaster™, and you can only find it here at StoreFrontier.com. Whether it's launching a special holiday-inspired design that's only available for a limited time, or offering an item for a special price for a limited amount of time; TeeBlasts™ are intended to spike sales and create a frenzy! When you launch a new item as a TeeBlast™ or convert an existing item, you'll be able to set a start and end time for your sale. The time clock creates a sense of urgency and a fear of missing out. Start thinking now about items that would be perfect for a special one-day-only, weekend only, or 2 week long special offer.
Whatever you do, make sure you've got at least one item live as a TeeBlast™ for Black Friday and/or on Cyber Monday.
3) IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE HOLIDAY SELLING SEASON
- NOVEMBER 1-24: November 1st is the full kick-off to the Holiday Selling Season. You need to have your plan in place and be gearing up for your marketing pushes.
- NOVEMBER 28: (Thanksgiving): Enjoy family, friends, and loved ones.
- BLACK FRIDAY - 11/27/2020: This is a great day to adjust prices for a special discount on this historically huge day day for sales.
- NOVEMBER 28th AND NOVEMBER 29th: This an insane weekend! One of the busiest of the entire year. To be noticed, you've got to be loud, offer something special, and get the word out to as many people as you can.
- CYBER MONDAY 11/30/2020: This monumental day in sales gets bigger and bigger each and every year. Sure... people "should" be working, but nope... They're shopping!
- DECEMBER 1-13 It's time for that big final climb to the top!!! This is where you clean up and really put some money in the bank. Share, share often, and encourage others to share!
- CUTOFF OF ORDERS 12/13/2020: To ensure items ship before Christmas, you'll want to encourage customers to order before the Cutoff at Midnight on Sunday 12/13/2020. ***Christmas falls on a Friday this year. With limited package movement over the weekends, and some slower transit times due to Covid, it's going to be important to encourage customers to buy ahead of time.
4) ADVERTISING, SHARING SOCIALLY, AND GETTING THE WORD OUT
With those dates in mind, it's imperative that you stay out in front on your social networks, create your advertising plans, and start gathering holiday themed content ASAP! You're in the middle of a sales season with infinite profit potential. Now is a great time to increase your ad spending and boost those social posts to make sure people are taking notice and buying! You'll reap the dividends through the holidays, literally!
5) ENJOY YOUR HARD WORK THIS YEAR, AND START GEARING UP FOR A HUGE 2021!
We know with the right amount of planning, social sharing, advertising, and hustle you can absultely kill it with sales on your StoreFrontier™ storefront. It really is an amazingly busy and exciting season. Get those new items launched and live!
All of us here are so stoked for this amazing season and all that's in store for the future!
Ding The Universe!